Tuesday, October 8, 2013

About Me

   Ok, so I recently realized that I haven't shared much about myself on this blog, so I am going to do that in this post. Below, I am going to list 20 random things about me.

  1. My church/church family is my life. I love going to church and would go help out in some way every day if I could.
2. I accepted Jesus as my savior at the age of 9 and my life has been so amazing with him walking by my side.
3. My best friend in the whole wide world is named Marlene and I do not know what I would do without her!
4. I love journalism! I would like to study that when I graduate, if the Lord allows. 
5. I do not have a favorite color. I love neon, but that isn't technically a color!
6. I am going to try and do a better job at keeping up with this blog because I know there aren't many christian teen bloggers out there. Trust me, I've looked!
7. I love baking. I was thinking about making it a career at one point. However, that is not what the Lord wanted and I know that now.
8. I have never had a "serious" boyfriend. Of course when I was around the age of 13 and not very bright I had guys I would call that, but I regret even doing that. I am now waiting for God to show me someone and until then, no boyfriend for me. I am perfectly content with that. I am too busy right now anyway!
9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE photography. That is a passion of mine that started at a young age.
10. I am dying to go on another missions trip. I am praying that the Lord will allow me to go on one again sometime soon.
11. I think about Nicaragua all the time and miss being there. I love my home, but I miss the mission field terribly :(
12. I am finishing high school a year early so I can get a head start on working and saving for college. Yay! 
13. I love shopping. Like almost every other teenage girl!
14. I love vintage things. When I have my own house, I want to decorate a whole room vintage.
15. My dream would be to live in a lake house with a balcony, wrap around porch, swings outside and a gazebo in the back yard. I know, far fetched, but hey, I can dream!
16. I like the country sometimes, but I don't like being too far from the city. I am a people person!!
17. For the most part, I avoid conflict. Of course everyone will have at least a couple people who do not like them, but I think I do an okay job at avoiding drama.
18. In the past 2 years, I have changed dramatically. I think I have just started realizing that I am actually graduating high school this year and it won't be long before I have to go into adult mode. I am not gonna lie, it is kinda scary, but I know I have so many people to help me with anything I need.
19. I love roller coasters!!! We just got season passes to Universal Studios and I seriously cannot wait!! Ah!!!
20. I will stand up for what I believe, no matter what! Especially in this blog. I do not mean to offend anyone, but I will definitely say what I feel needs to be said. I hope to do this in a very meek way that pleases the Lord but also takes a stand for my beliefs. 

Thank you for taking the time to read about me! Even if I am a little boring! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment