Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Destination Unknown Teen Activity!

So, this past weekend was pretty great! Friday night I got to help in the kitchen at a church concert and make all the yummy desserts! Fried oreos, reeses, etc. Then, after the concert I spent the night with my best friend Marlene for the first time in forever! Finally, Saturday we went shopping and got some great deals then we had a youth activity. They announced this activity a couple weeks ago and said it was destination unknown. We have done one other destination unknown and ended up at the beach to play some games. That was pretty fun! Before I tell you where we went this time I will give you a hint. :)
If you haven't figured it out, we went to a corn maze. This is a classic activity to do in the fall and overall it was pretty fun! The first time we went through it only took us 7 minutes but we also used a map for the first few turns. The next time we did not use a map at all and it took about 15 minutes. It was not as long as I thought it would be, but it was fun because of the people I was with. I am so glad I have such fun friends!!

The maze we went to is called "Amazing Grace Crop Maze" located in Fleming Island. They had the maze itself, tractors for photo ops, a hay ride, pig chase, and a couple other activities. They also had a pumpkin patch. It also makes it even better that it is a christian owned place. That is always a plus. :)

Here are a few pictures from the trip. Hope you enjoy!
First, a picture of me and Marlene. I love this because it definitely describes our relationship perfectly! We are so goofy, but at least we have fun! :P Also, I realize not everyone who reads my blog knows me very well, so no I was not actually slapping her. We were just goofing off!

 Another photo of me and Marlene. A serious one this time since we haven't gotten a picture by ourselves together in months! We use to take pictures all the time but I guess we have just been pretty busy!
 Me and my cousin sitting by a cute little set up they had.
This would be another one of my goofy friends :) This is the kids maze. Bethann was saying she couldn't figure out where to go. What would I do without these people?!

No comments:

Post a Comment