Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My bucket list!

So, this morning I decided I wanted to post about a dream or dreams I have for the future. So I decided to post about my bucket list! I know some people have some crazy things on their bucket list, but I prefer to do things that would probably actually be attainable :) So here we go!

1. I want to have a surprise party thrown for me. I don't want to have any idea that it is going on! Just be completely shocked when I get there.

2. Like most girls, I want to find my prince charming and have an amazing wedding. :)

3. I want to go on the singing at sea cruise! It is a christian cruise that has gospel singing groups. I would love to go in 2015 if I can save up and find someone to go with! It would be so much fun.

4. I want to go back to Nicaragua with my church. I love that place so much and that trip impacted my life forever!

5.I want to have a white christmas. I have never seen snow and I love the idea of a white Christmas.

6. I want to go to Mall of America. Been dreaming about that since I was really young!

7. I want to teach my own Sunday School class one day. :)

8. I want to pay for a stranger's groceries that is struggling. If I ever get the chance to see someone who I know is having a hard time, and I know I can afford it.

9. I want to go to Carlo's Bake Shop

10.I want to go black Friday shopping. I have never been!

11.I want to be the maid of honor in a wedding :) pretty sure I will be in at least one! But you never know

12.I want to learn to play guitar

13.I want to go zip lining

14. I want to play with a penguin. Just once! Maybe in my wildest dream. Lol.

well, that pretty much concludes my bucket list. The realistic part anyway :) hopefully the Lord will allow me to do some of these things in my future!

1 comment: