Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Urban Decay Vice 2 pallet review

So, if you know me personally, you know I love makeup. If not, you know now! I started using high end makeup about a year ago and since then my mom has gotten hooked on it as well! Which is fine by me because that means double the makeup (we share our makeup) ! So anyway, we just ordered our first item from MAC and it came today! I am so excited. I will be reviewing that along with the purple urban decay eye liner we also got. So anyway, the biggest purchase mom made was the Vice 2 pallet from Urban Decay. We are in love with Urban Decay eyeshadow and this is no exception. Here are the swatches to the colors with the colors named below. Note that I did not swatch the bottom row because my camera died and they are pretty true to color once they get on your skin anyway :)

Top Row from top to bottom: Smokeout, Lovesick, Shellshock, Coax, and X Rated on the side. (I know, not a great name. But I don't make the names.)
2nd Row from left to right: Prank (a blueish black with green sparkles. Very pretty.), Madness, Strike, Stash, and Poison
 
Third Row: Radar, Damaged, Voodo, Betrayal, and Derailed.
Take into consideration that they look a little better in person because you can see the way they catch the light and that can't really be shown in pictures.

As far as price goes, it really was not bad for a high end pallet with so many colors! It was $59.00 which is a lot to spend on makeup all at once but this will last for a very long time. I know this from already having my Naked Pallets for a year and they are not even half used. I would consider it a great purchase.

My ONLY negative thing to say about this is that the 3 lightest colors on the bottom row of the pallet are pretty similar and I won't be using those that often. However, some people may like those colors and they would be a good highlight color for your brow bone!

Here are the pictures of the outside and what it looks like when you open it.




Overall, I would give this pallet 4.8 out of five stars. I love it! I can not wait to do different looks with it. I will use the new eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara Sunday and do a post about it. Thanks for reading. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment